jobs in Kegworth
You refined by:
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
- The roles will provide early intervention, assessment and risk management to students experiencing a range of personal and practical difficulties and…
£25,000 a year
- Here people can flourish, thrive, better themselves and work in fantastic communities with inspirational colleagues and customers.
- How do we do all this?
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- And besides perfecting your craft, you’ll be serving customers with good vibes and a warm glow.
- Serving customers with a smile.
- .20+ hours a week, 3 days.
- Helping our customers: Whether that’s answering questions and giving great advice on our fantastic gifts, showing where a product is when they are in a hurry or…
£8.50 an hour
- Inclusion and Diversity are fundamental to our culture and values, fostering an innovative, collaborative and fast paced work environment that means we can…
- On hand to answer any questions or queries you’ll be more than happy to share your knowledge about one of our products or services as well as the local area and…
£17,500 - £20,300 a year
- O Assisting in the creation and/or transcription of social media content for The Mac-Nutrition Collective and Martin MacDonald’s social media.
£27,000 a year
- ✓ Sales training from our home-grown success stories.
- We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons…
- Ensuring the customers receive a Quality product every time.
- First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.