jobs in Kegworth
You refined by:
THE NATIONAL TRUST FOR PLACES OF HISTORIC INTEREST...
- Some knowledge of relevant Health and Safety procedures would be advantageous Able to use tools, equipment as required for the role Due to the nature of the…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- A full UK driving license and vehicle for business use is required for this post; however reasonable adjustments will be made for disabled individuals in line…
£20,000 a year
- Everything we do in Tesco Maintenance is focused on supporting continuous improvement to the overall shopping experience for our customers.
- AFI Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of powered access solutions - from hire to sales and training.
- Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary.
- Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Brief overview of the role:
- Ability to communicate with a range of people, including customers, clients and key stakeholders.
- Candidates will be required to have a full driving license by…
£160 a week
- Working for the landscaping team, the duties will include carrying out grounds maintenance activities within our environmental services division.
- Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this…
£24,081 - £28,000 a year
- A full clean driving licence and access to your own vehicle would also be beneficial but not essential, if you feel you could travel around Nottingham cost and…
- Preparing designed tied bouquets for retail in Morrison's Stores worldwide.
- You will also have the opportunity to work alongside the designers planning new…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.