jobs in Ilkeston DE7
You refined by:
Derby DE24 (undo)
- This job creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean…
£22,911 - £25,295 a year
- The School Admissions Section is predominantly a frontline service incorporated within the School Organisation and Provision Team, based in The Council House,…
£22,274 a year
- The Inclusion Curriculum is looking to appoint an Inclusion Job Coach to deliver work focused skill sand create/support work placement opportunities for…
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments.
£8.41 an hour
- In addition, you will be required to undertake tasks such as stock intake, stock replenishment, stock take, store transfers, till transactions and general…
£24,075 a year
- Our volunteers are particularly important to us and are key to delivering fantastic visitor experience as well as assisting with the conservation of our…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The department is extremely busy and so you will need to have the ability to prioritise work to meet the changing needs of the administration team.
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- What’s in it for you.
£8.38 an hour
- Our stores are open when our customers need us, so we need candidates to be flexible of when they’re willing to work.
- What you’ll do as a Customer Assistant.
£7.60 an hour
- Asking the right questions to match customers with products.
- Contributing towards the overall sales performance of the store.
- You will need to be:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.