jobs in Ilkeston DE7
£25,801 - £28,785 a year
- The applicant will be required to have an NVQ level 3 in childcare or Caring for children and Young People.
- We are looking for someone with good interpersonal…
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- You will be given training through your induction period and learn all about social housing and the service Derby Homes offer.
£18,065 a year
- The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share in this.
- Location: St James' CofE Infant School.
£19,554 - £20,344 a year
- We are looking for a flexible, enthusiastic and self-motivated person to work as part of a busy team providing a comprehensive Admin Support service to social…
£21,589 - £26,317 a year
- You will need to have an eye for detail, strong interpersonal and negotiation skills to work closely with colleagues and customers ensuring a high quality…
£9.19 an hour
- This post is subject to a DBS (formerly Enhanced CRB) Check, Medical Clearance and satisfactory references.
- Scale 3, Point 17, £9.19 per hour.
£22,911 - £25,295 a year
- Central to this role you will coordinate and convey the appropriate responses and actions to queries in the day to day communications with our customers,…
£21,589 - £23,836 a year
- Applicants will have a genuine interest in developing links with communities, building relationships with customers and have strong people skills.
£26,999 - £28,785 a year
- For more information ask at your library or telephone 01332 255307.
- Experience of giving welfare rights advice is essential, as is experience of maintaining…
£18,065 - £18,426 a year
- Derby Diocesan Academy Trust (DDAT) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.