£9.69 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
£9.50 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£9.50 an hour
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- With over 640 stores and counting, we’re not slowing down.
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number…
£20,151 a year
- A pleasant and helpful manner when dealing with users of the library and good communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to give clear instructions are…
- Ensure daily invoicing of infarm customers.
- Fresh herbs to take home.
- Occasional early morning shifts may be required to prepare the plants for deliveries to…
£10.50 an hour
- Great at giving amazing customer service, and able to translate that into sales.
- Whether you’re out front, or in the warehouse, you’re always thinking about…
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales.
- Working with Retail, Supply Chain and Logistics and Global Planning on a daily / weekly basis.
£20,000 a year
- Meets and greets visitors and customers as the first point of contact at the centre.
- To succeed in this varied and interesting role, you must be passionate…
£22,627 - £26,341 a year
- A practically minded scholar is required to assist in the development and delivery of the exhibition, in particular to carry out research and curatorial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.