£8.80 - £9.05 an hour
- You’ll be a people person, flexible with varying shifts (and customers).
- You will receive £8.80 per hour (£8.08 if under 21) plus an additional £0.25 per hour…
- In order to manage resources in the most efficient way and provide the necessary visibility and reporting, Project Managers are required to gather and organise…
- Provide the highest level of commitment and professionalism within your area of responsibility.
- Respond positively, politely and promptly to all customer…
£10 an hour
- I am looking for a companion for my mum who has early onset dementia, she is an outgoing fun loving person who has lost confidence in socialising and general…
£9.30 an hour
- Taking a high level of inbound calls using a script for guidance.
- Logging all calls and communication whilst adhering to strict compliance regulations.
£9.30 an hour
- Working 2 weekends per month with 2 days off in the week.
- Answering between 80-120 calls per day.
- 3 months minimum with potential for permanent role.
£10 - £12 an hour
- They will also be required to lead on accounts payable, including raising and amending purchase orders, challenging and reviewing invoices and ensuring correct…
£18,603 - £20,345 a year
- To closely follow individual care plans and support young people with education, shopping, and social and leisure activities.
- 22 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- You don’t need experience in a health and social care setting to be a great volunteer.
- Side by Side Telephone Volunteers provide 1-to-1 support by telephone to…
- You will be comfortable with client-facing activities, mentoring more junior colleagues and assisting sales with client enquiries.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.