jobs in Hoyland Nether
You refined by:
Rotherham S66 (undo)
- Providing our customers with an exceptional service, our home delivery pickers accurately pick products in store to the highest of standards.
- Provide excellent service for customers by ensuring products select meet all the required criteria i.e. substitutes, date codes, product quality.
£9.69 an hour
- In this role you’ll be delivering shopping to customers doors, providing exceptional levels of customer service and connecting directly with our customers as…
- Our Store Team Members deliver outstanding customer service by greeting customers, assisting with product queries and providing a prompt service with a smile.
- The primary role of a Apprentice Digital Marketer is to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media…
£20,641 - £22,935 a year
- The determination to go the extra mile for our customers every day to provide that individual service.
- As a Customer Service Representative for business banking…
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay.
The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- IT skills are essential as the post also involves accurately updating the Trust’s electronic information systems in house training shall be given for these…
£27,905 - £30,507 a year
- The role will also lead on providing and developing training/assessment programs and provision to external customers.
- Permanent, 37 Hours Per Week, Full Time.
- Picking customers online orders accurately so they receive the products they requested.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.