jobs in Hounslow TW6
£18,500 a year
- The Passenger Ambassador role will also provide you with excellent retail experience, supporting global premium and luxury brands to drive the footfall and…
- You are naturally customer obsessed; ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain close to the detail and working to resolve issues in a timely manner…
- You’re used to a fast-paced, busy environment, and that doesn’t faze you.
- Being organised, an ability to multi-task and prioritise are key skills as, day to day…
£21,000 - £27,000 a year
- Famous hospitality, good-humoured resilience and a cheerful "you're welcome" are held in the highest regard at British Airways; they're why our customers…
- You plan and write the invites to customers, then create, print and put up posters on the noticeboards around the centre.
- The best coffee for free.
- Confident and professional with the ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and…
- Helping our customers: Whether that’s answering questions and giving great advice on our fantastic gifts, showing where a product is when they are in a hurry or…
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- You will be responsible for.
- As the first person customers meet when they come to our home, your role is vital.
- You’ll need a courteous telephone manner and be able to reply promptly to…
£18,720 a year
- We are a leading animal welfare charity and over the last 150 years we’ve grown from one home in London to three rescuing and rehoming centres across the South…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.