jobs in Hounslow TW6
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Ability to act with diplomacy and civility towards customers and colleagues at all times.
- Assist in the development of social media and website.
£22 - £24 an hour
- A forwarding thinking Housing Association and Developer. in their East London office.
- Experience in working within housing Repairs, and an understanding of the…
£19 - £22 an hour
- My client are an international bank that operate in 34 different markets, providing Business, Personal and Corporate banking services to their customers.
£16 - £17 an hour
- A leading Housing Association seeking experienced Leasehold Officers with a Tenancy and Housing background.
- Resolving all tenancy enquiries relating to service…
£16 - £17 an hour
- Ensuring services are adhered to, applying a customer first approach when dealing with customers whilst resolving leasehold issues in accordance with procedure.
- Active social and friendly team.
- An altruistic attitude to tasks, accompanied with a calm demeanour and measured delivery.
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- The successful School Finance Officer (Term Time) will have a strong accounting background and exposure to working in a busy finance department.
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Screening and redirecting phone calls, handling queries as appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting guests and visitors.
- Making tea and coffee for guests.
£25,000 - £27,000 a year
- Resolving queries or transactions by the shared services centre and supplier.
- Preparing necessary payments such as CHAPS, petty cash, customer refunds, new…
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Respond to enquiries from customers in relation to the installation, functionality and performance of supported products either verbally by telephone or in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.