£19,000 a year
- Graduated with 2:1 (preferably in a relevant subject).
- At least 1 previous internships.
- Brand, campaign and audience research;
- Frequent team lunches and events.
£20,000 a year
- Liaise with customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
- Creative with a passion for marketing and social media!
- Summer Ball and awards night.
- Must have good photoshop skills - preferable graphic design experience in some way.
- Exceptional written communication skills (preferable written for magazines /…
£25,000 a year
- Whether you're looking at homes for the first time or you're looking to remortgage for the fourth time, their quick online calculators will help you take the…
£7 an hour
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media and display advertising campaigns for the company.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.