jobs in Hounslow TW6
You refined by:
£27,936 - £34,629 a year
- In addition, the post holder will have a proved track record in developing improvement systems around administration and the ability to work small but perfectly…
£26,000 a year
- You will offer a friendly and welcoming point of entry to volunteers looking to volunteer with Pact across the region and ensure that volunteer roles are…
- To offer general admin help: typing, taking meeting minutes, filing and scanning documents -To develop positive relationships with the children and women,…
£10.00 - £12.50 an hour
- However, it is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
- This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation…
- Families who attend our seminars are there to learn about how setting up a Will and trust can help their child with a learning disability.
Advocates For International Development
- To apply, please download and complete the Volunteer Recruitment Form and send it to A4ID using the Online Submission Form no later than Monday 2 December 2019…
- Whether it's supporting officers in Neighbourhood Policing Teams, improving standards of witness care or providing enhanced levels of customer service and…
£20,808 - £23,961 a year
- Communicate effectively and sensitively with children, young people and adults both verbally and in writing.
- If you are passionate about making a difference for…
- Contribute or give something back to your local community;
- Note: We only accept volunteers who are 18 years of age or over.
- Volunteering is a great way to:
- Last year we worked with more than 9,000 people, including victims of modern slavery, women and children who have experienced domestic abuse, young care leavers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.