jobs in Hook
You refined by:
- Animal Keepers are responsible for carrying out all aspects of animal care, including husbandry routines, managerial operations and environmental enrichment,…
£28,353 - £30,195 a year
- To assist Investigating Officers and actively participate in the investigation of complaints and alleged misconduct against police officers, police staff and…
£20,765 - £22,828 a year
- We are looking for someone to join the team to help cover the busy break and lunch periods, staffing the front desk and responding to enquiries.
Fine and Country
£100,000 a year
- You will need to demonstrate a high degree of passion for our journey as well as good knowledge of the local market.
- Salary expectations are £100,000 plus.
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well stocked.
- Support sales by assisting in merchandising and display projects.
£25,566 - £27,339 a year
- 5.Conduct PNC checks to verify driving licence details/ driving history for court presentation.
- Educated to Educated to QCF Level 2 (3-5 passes) OR work…
£25,833 - £28,791 a year
- Accountable for responding to enquiries (telephone, face to face and in writing) as the point of contact for all our customers and considering and providing…
£20,830 - £23,411 a year
- Hampshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults.
- Access to Local Government Pension Scheme.
- To support the store management team in driving sales and profit within the store through the delivery of exceptional customer service on the shop floor at all…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
Be the first to see new jobs in Hook
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.