jobs in Holmfirth HD9
£16,945 - £18,259 a year
- You must have good keyboard skills, a methodical way of working, good telephone manner and be able to work in a team, as well as manage your daily workload.
£21,156 - £22,484 a year
- Kirklees College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to…
- The role holder will be primarily based in Leeds City Centre, although there may be requirements to undertake site visits and meetings across the Leeds City…
£44,606 - £50,819 a year
- The post holder will be responsible for a wide variety of key working areas relating to the management and development of the Safeguarding within the Trust and…
£8.78 an hour
- Our Crew will be vital in making our Yeah!
- This vacancy will close once we have filled all available assessment places.
- FULL TIME TO INCLUDE WEEKEND WORKING.
£10.24 an hour
- Excelling in interacting with customers and the ability to sell and upsell should come naturally to you.
- The post holder will assist with sales activity on any…
- We have a vacancy at Golcar J&I School.
- Kirklees Cleaning Service has vacancies:
- 11 hours per week Monday-Friday.
- Rate of pay £9 per hour.
£20,001 - £21,059 a year
- We are transforming; by 2020 we will set the standard for rail travel in the North and beyond.
- Salary: £20,001 per annum rising to £21,059 per annum after six…
- We passionately believe that where teaching is excellent, leadership inspiring and behaviour standards exemplary, all children excel regardless of background.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.