jobs in Holmfirth HD9
- Finance Services – handling income and debtor management to customers of the Council, invoice automation and payment of invoices, loading bank statements to SAP…
- Based within the Delivery directorate, the Transport Partnerships team oversees partner delivery for major infrastructure including the £1bn West Yorkshire Plus…
COMFY SOFA LIMITED
- Pack and warehouse finished items.
- Keep warehouse and working areas in an organised fashion.
- Load and unload various transport solutions.
£13,967 - £16,176 a year
- You should hold at least 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above, including Maths and English as well as experience of using the Microsoft Office suite with an ECDL or…
£23,067 - £26,715 a year
- You will work collaboratively with team members within your School, with other Schools and Central Services to share good practice and encourage knowledge…
- You must also be able to demonstrate good customer care skills when dealing with visitors both face to face and over the telephone.
£24,799 - £36,876 a year
- If you hold a DipSW or CQSW your appointment as a Youth Justice Officer is subject to you being eligible for registration with the HCPC.
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
Schofield & Smith (Huddersfield) Ltd
- They will be taught how to inspect the cloth for any faults that cannot be sent to customers, and how to cut the cloth accordingly.
- Early Years Practitioner Plus x 2.
- Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Sure Start Childrens' Centres.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.