jobs in Holmfirth HD9
- Air Quality is high on the National, Regional and Local agendas and our Air Quality Team is working hard to review, assess and improve the air quality and…
- Learning Mentors play a key role in providing a supportive service to all pupils and their families in school whose difficulties are providing significant…
- Holds a full and valid driving licence, and be able to drive a Council vehicle in line with legal obligation and expectations for Driver behaviour.
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts
£26,200 a year
- The post holder will make a meaningful difference for the wellbeing and school attainment of primary school pupils across Yorkshire and increase their…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The Trust is committed to developing and delivering excellent customer focused service by treating patients, their families, friends, carers and staff with…
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
- Handling of incoming calls and queries.
- You'll support the MD with a wide range of administrative duties and tasks – from loading event information onto our…
£21,589 - £27,905 a year
- We are seeking to recruit a number of youth justice workers to develop our work with children, young people and their families within the context of Leeds’ aim…
- Some have worked in retail, healthcare, call centers and as taxi drivers.
- If you do not already have Maths & English level 2 that you can evidence, then you…
£8.21 an hour
- We’re looking for a Sales Assistant to help out in our Huddersfield store in the managers absence!
- Overseeing the store and the shop volunteers in the manager's…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.