£8.21 an hour
- Providing clerical support to the Home Manager, including letter writing, memos and local management reporting.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Provide professional telephone customer service to internal and external customers.
- Good listening skills with an ability to present information in a logical…
£35,000 a year
- The qualifications deemed essential for this post are a Level 3 (NVQ or equivalent) or above in subject specific area, minimum of Level 2 qualification in…
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Developing weekly and daily production plans - Prioritising customer orders, Managing the batching of orders to improve efficiency and output levels, Sequencing…
- Our Store Team Members deliver outstanding customer service by greeting customers, assisting with product queries and providing a prompt service with a smile.
NHS England and NHS Improvement
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Analytical work will support this important area of NHS commissioning, and include both on-going provision of information and analysis and project work.
£20,429 a year
- Assist in the loading of vehicles Job to be performed in a manner which enables the Company to provide best possible service to its customers and maximise…
£28,361 a year
- Part of our Community Safety Team, you’ll deliver a responsive and proactive service to our residents in tackling anti-social behaviour, hate crime and domestic…
£16,833 - £18,792 a year
- A day in the life of an Admin Assistant is never the same, however a typical day will include dealing with incoming and outgoing post, filing, photocopying,…
£13,923 a year
- You must not hold a degree, level four qualification or above in a health related subject.
- Candidates must also hold Maths & English GCSE’s at grades A*- E or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.