You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
- Possession of a driving licence and car available for work may be desirable for some areas;
- You will work across two supported living units and the community,…
£19,400 a year
- Apprenticeships - gain a fully funded Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care whilst earning, 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days after first year, automatic…
£17,550 a year
- As a Support Worker you will work as a team in our residential home to support 4/5 young people in our care.
- Paid 2 week full induction before you start.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The post involves all aspects of daily living, both in their home and in accessing their local community.
- You must have completed your NVQ/ Level 2 Diploma in…
£17,310 - £18,040 a year
- Access to a fantastic Employee Benefits Scheme with hundreds of discounts at major retailers such as Argos and John Lewis as well as Childcare Vouchers and a…
£21,451 a year
- The Housing Support Service is a fast paced environment and each Support Worker will receive referrals for offenders in need of accommodation each month and…
£8.65 an hour
- You may get involved in exciting activities outside of the home too – our residents/service users participate in day trips, charity events and much more!
£17,316 a year
- We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our amazing team, Young Dementia Leeds, as a Support Worker.
£8.21 an hour
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Pension contribution -Childcare vouchers -Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and…
- All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.