jobs in Holmfirth HD9
You refined by:
Purchase Ledger Clerk (undo)
South Pennine Academies
£19,554 - £21,166 a year
- Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring service check.
- The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all…
£20,000 a year
- Dealing with telephone and written queries from creditors and staff in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner.
- Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring the invoices are appropriately authorised in a timely manner.
- Arranging payment and liaising with suppliers and dealerships to resolve any queries.
Butler Rose Ltd
£10.26 - £11.28 an hour
- You will have previous experience working within a busy finance department, processing purchase invoices, dealing with suppliers and have good excel skills.
£18,000 - £21,000 a year
- As Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be responsible for processing a high-volume of invoices, managing weekly and monthly payment runs, processing company…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Ideally you will have some previous experience and be confident and comfortable dealing with manual duties.
- Matching invoices to purchase orders.
- Processing staff expenses and mileage claims.
- At least 1 years'' experience working within a purchase ledger function.
£19,000 a year
- Flexible, can do attitude and approach.
- From entering and uploading invoices for authorisation through to managing all relationships with suppliers and…
£11.50 an hour
- Pay out and reconcile petty cash.
- To administer and reconcile all payments using the company credit card.
- Processing invoices and credits in various currencies.
£19,000 a year
- The role would suit an individual who is used to working in a fast paced environment and can hit the ground running.
- Coding and posting supplier invoices.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.