jobs in Holmfirth HD9
You refined by:
- All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check that is paid for by the company and reference checks.
- To attend team meetings when requested.
£9,143 - £9,326 a year
- Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
£9.20 an hour
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients.
£8.36 an hour
- The home is split in to 2 x 10 bedded units and one 3 bedded community house.
- You will hold a food hygiene certificate to at least level 3 (intermediate) or be…
£9.20 an hour
- Therefore all candidates invited for interview will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check and any offer of employment is subject to successful clearance.
£18,795 a year
- Information provided by you or the DBS will be dealt with in a confidential manner and in accordance with the DBS Code of Practice which can be viewed here.
Now hiring at 17 Market Hill,…
Kidzone Play Centre
Now hiring at Unit 1, Chestnut Court, Lotherton Way, Garforth,…
£8.50 an hour
- A competitive rate of pay.
- On-going support and training for nationally recognised qualifications.
Now hiring at 2-4 Bennett Rd,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.