jobs in Holmfirth HD9
- We are looking to recruit a Building Surveyor to join us to provide a specialist technical support service for Stockport Homes, working closely with range of…
£20,000 - £30,000 a year
- Submit planning and building regulation applications.
- Undertaking surveys, planned maintenance programmes, lifecycle costing and repair and refurbishment works,…
- This is a building surveying opportunity for a position at experienced graduate (sitting APC), Surveyor or Senior Surveyor level; the role would suit a RICS…
- Ideally the successful candidate will hold a Professional Construction related membership – RICS or CIOB and have experience in adaptation or residential…
- A full driving licence and prepared to travel as required.
- Customer Driven - you fully contribute to excellent customer service and understand the customers’…
£20.51 an hour
- Applicants must have experience of working on medium sized refurbishment projects on schools and public buildings up to the value of £750k.
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients to form strong working relationships.
£45,000 - £60,000 a year
- This role can report into their office based in Lancashire or they would also consider a home based surveyor.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- With current projects in hand exceeding £8m and a growing pipeline of new projects, they are growing year on year and achieving great results.
- Building Surveying: 3 years (Required).
- Contract administration and management of alteration/refurbishment projects for a variety of sectors including Education…
We have removed 9 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.