jobs in Holmfirth HD9
You refined by:
Wakefield WF4 (undo)
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Do you have good communications skills and an excellent telephone manner?
- In return for working the unsocial hours, under Agenda for Change Section 2, Band 3…
£17,175 a year
- Respond to queries relating to area of work, redirecting where required.
- For more information about the recruitment process, benefits and allowances and answers…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The post holder will be responsible working within our busy booking department , receiving calls from patients and health care professionals.
£17,175 a year
- And you can download positive Competency writing samples for Band 2 and Band 3 applications.
- After two months’ service, you’ll be eligible to apply for a season…
£20,115 - £22,275 a year
- In this role, you will be responsible for the processing of all DBS requests, providing an effective and efficient disclosure service to the Disclosure and…
£20,115 - £27,339 a year
- You will also be required to undertake a comprehensive internal training scheme, ordinarily over a minimum 3 year period, which includes Theory and Practical…
Wakefield and District Housing Limited
£19,104 - £21,708 a year
- We know the benefits of getting people online so I take every opportunity to talk to customers about our customer mobile app and tell them how they can log…
- To supervise pupils who are unwell during the school day and to liaise with parents/guardians of those pupils who are too ill to remain in school, arranging for…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Experience in data analysis, retrieval and resource planning within a call centre.
- Managing a calendar of activities which ensures all key components of the…
- Able to live the Jack’s values and commitments we are looking for advocates who will represent the Jack’s brand within your local community and be great at…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.