jobs in Holmfirth HD9
- We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
£23,000 - £25,999 a year
- An exciting vacancy has arisen to join the innovative Young People’s team at The Base Kirklees in the role of Children and Families Worker - Hidden Harm.
- Kirklees College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to…
£27,763 - £34,108 a year
- Primarily, the work will centre on producing news stories around the University’s research successes and engaging with the media and external websites to secure…
- BMI Healthcare is fully committed to safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people, and vulnerable adults by taking all reasonable steps to protect…
£7,920 a year
- Working on the very front line of service, your experiences will be diverse at times; you will need to deal with challenging customers tactfully, sensitively…
£17,633 a year
- Our customers are always our number one priority at KAL and they have exceptionally high standards of our facilities.
- Does this sound like you?
£9.30 an hour
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.