jobs in Holmfirth HD9
You refined by:
£16,958 - £17,764 a year
- To handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls, take messages and transmit to the appropriate person.
- To provide an effective and efficient first point of…
£26,060 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
£17,799 - £25,380 a year
- As a Police Control Room Operator, you will be taking and dealing with both emergency and non-emergency calls and with the appropriate training dispatching…
- From dealing with deliveries to answering phone calls from suppliers and customers, our Administration Team is a key part of the store.
£30,418 a year
- Through carrying out regular tickets checks, our Conductors ensure everyone on board has a valid train ticket and at times have to deal with some challenging…
£21,589 - £23,836 a year
- The role will involve working with a wide range of customers and their carers in a strengths based way, helping people to live as independently as possible for…
£17,300 - £17,800 a year
- Experience of building strong relationships with your customers.
- Previous experience of working in customer-facing sales environment.
£21,589 - £27,905 a year
- Leeds YJS has a commitment to safeguarding children and young people which is reflected in staff selection.
- This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and…
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments.
£28,000 a year
- Help your team to have the best conversations with customers.
- New Contact Centre opening 2020.
- If you are successful in your application for this role, your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.