jobs in Holmfirth HD9
You refined by:
£17,799 - £25,380 a year
- As a Police Control Room Operator, you will be taking and dealing with both emergency and non-emergency calls and with the appropriate training dispatching…
- It is essential that you hold a full and valid driving licence and it is expected that you will either use a council vehicle or your own car.
- Holds a full and valid driving licence, and be able to drive a Council vehicle in line with legal obligation and expectations for Driver behaviour.
- They will need to have excellent communication and rapport building skills to help facilitate an inclusive workplace culture and to support managers across the…
£23,230 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
£16,958 - £17,764 a year
- To handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls, take messages and transmit to the appropriate person.
- To provide an effective and efficient first point of…
£17,300 - £17,800 a year
- We have an exciting opportunity within our Huddersfield branch for a self-motivated Customer Consultant who is a team player and will be passionate about…
- To apply, you should have experience in manual handling, and a good knowledge of safe working practices, and you should hold a current Counter-Balance Forklift…
- It is essential that you hold a full and valid driving license.
- An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required for this job.
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.