jobs in Hindley
You refined by:
Hindley All Saints CE Primary
£9.00 - £9.36 an hour
- This position is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures.
- Grade 2, £5,052 - £5,256 per annum.
- 12 hours 30 minutes per week, term time plus 2 weeks working 40…
- As part of Royal Mail Property & Facilities Solutions you will work from 10:00 to Mon,Wed,Fri 12:00 Tue,Thu,Sat 11:00 either as part of a team or as the only…
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Allows you to take pride in what you do.
- Take pride in your work.
- If you are looking for a role that.
£8.60 an hour
- Access to high street discounts.
- Access to low interest loans.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support.
- What will you get in return?
Seven Seas Fish and Chip Restaurant
Now hiring at 4-5, Andrew House, Wigan Ln,…
£8,111 a year
- You may come into regular contact with customers so it’s important that you are able to assist them if needed.
- 17.00 - 21.00 and 17.00 - 20.30.
- Ensure the entire store and surrounding areas are clean and tidy.
- Clean and dust shop floor fixtures and fittings and around till areas.
- As a Cleaner you will:
- We’re the home of the roast and our teams are an essential ingredient in our success.
- Ensuring that all public areas are spotlessly clean and tidy for our…
St Mark's RC Primary, Swinton
£6,765 a year
- This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect staff, volunteers and the wider school community to share this…
- Our shop opening hours are between 8am – 10pm Monday to Sunday.
- Our shops are busy so your work will add to the great customer experience!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.