jobs in Hindley
You refined by:
£17,175 a year
- The job holder will provide administrative support to ensure the safe and secure keeping of prisoners’ files, past and present and to action requests in a…
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
William Hare Group
- The Maintenance Administrator is responsible for the coordination of maintenance service and inspection activities by external service providers across all…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- You will be required to undertake a range of administrative tasks, reception duties and clinical data entry to support the Urology team.
£23,836 - £28,785 a year
- A full current UK driving licence is essential, as the post holder will be required to work across the district.
- Interview date: Monday, 02 December 2019.
£22,621 a year
- As part of its recruitment and selection process, the British Red Cross undertakes DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checking of all individuals who…
£17,000 - £23,158 a year
- Being an advocate of the local community where you live, demonstrating our core values of PRIDE and focusing on being up to speed with your product knowledge…
£30,507 - £32,878 a year
- As Climate Change and Environmental Projects Officer, you will work with elected members to develop the council’s Climate Change Strategy, providing leadership…
£17,205 a year
- Valid manual driving licence, this role requires a significant amount of van driving.
- Animal Welfare Assistant, Greater Manchester rehoming centre.
£21,000 a year
- With previous experience within facilitated learning and managing and developing volunteers, you will look to increase the quality and quantity of education…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.