jobs in Hindley
You refined by:
- This school also has a roadside parking outside the school which the school staff use.
- Duties will include answering the telephone, inputting pupil attendance,…
- The SEMH Primary School is based in Wigan with free staff car park and easy access to public transport with a bus stop 5 minuets walk from the school.
- This 1 form entry 'good 'primary school aim to provide a safe, caring, happy and stimulating environment for all children so all children are supported to do…
- The successful candidate will work closely with staff and children to provide high quality in-class support, as well as leading targeted interventions and…
- This role is within a one-form entry community Primary School, this schools ambition is to build the confidence, resilience and drive that helps children grow…
- This 1 form entry 'good 'Catholic Primary school aim to provide a safe, caring, happy and stimulating environment for all children so all children are supported…
- The role would be supporting pupils with Social Emotional Mental Health Needs, Autism Spectrum Condition, Complex Learning Difficulties, Profound Multiple…
- The school is located near the M61 and M6 motorway which is accessible by car with a large free car parking and easily accessible via public transport.
- You will be working with children aged from 11-16 who are at risk of being excluded or have been excluded from their mainstream school.
- This 1 form entry 'good 'C of E primary school aim to provide a safe, caring, happy and stimulating environment for all children so all children are supported…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.