You refined by:
£21,932 a year
- Successful candidates will require an enhanced DBS check.
- The service is looking for a Volunteer Coordinator to support the involvement of local volunteers to…
£26,445 a year
- We’re looking for a proactive individual with experience of developing, implementing, evaluating and managing volunteer programmes or similar skills utilised…
£9.10 - £9.35 an hour
- However, it is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- I support older people living in their own homes and help them stay…
£18,795 - £19,945 a year
- 30 hours -Fixed term until March 2022.
- Grade D £18,795 to £19,945 per annum, pro rata.
- Summary Location: Blackburn Library Job Type: Fixed Term/Temporary…
- Volunteers MUST have a valid UK driving licence and have been driving for at least 2 years and ideally have access to own vehicle.
- Young People and this role.
- Checking Information - The ability to check information quickly and correctly (8 minutes).
- Numerical Reasoning - The ability to solve numerical problems…
- Flexible but suggest 2 hours on a regular basis – can do this from home but need to establish an excellent working relationship with the shop team first.
£23,388 a year
- Ability to establish and sustain good working relationships with children and young people parents/carers and other relevant professionals.
- You will receive payments that cover some of your time and expenses, free training and have access to a dedicated support team.
- You will provide information, make referrals and enable people living with dementia to access support that will benefit them - finding out what services they…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.