You refined by:
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
- To support the store management team in driving sales and profit within the store through the delivery of exceptional customer service on the shop floor at all…
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
- Our stores are successful when we all work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, and our people make the difference.
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- The appointed applicant will use their early years skills and experience to plan and deliver play sessions within the children’s centre or within the family…
£15,878 a year
- This will involve dealing with internal and external customers both face to face and on the telephone, operating health and safety management (ICT) systems and…
- Offer fast and friendly service at all times, helping our customers to find the perfect products.
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors,…
£22,668 - £24,759 a year
- With this in mind all candidates need to ensure that they have a good attendance record for the last 2 years for Staff and 12 months for apprentices.
- Our teams spend their time on the shop floor so an enjoyment of interacting with customers and natural selling skills are crucial to the role.
- You'll be the voice of our brand, delivering a unique shopping experience for each and every one of our fabulous customers.
- Then you are in the right place.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.