jobs in High Blantyre
£17,008 - £18,851 a year
- Deal with enquiries and correspondence from internal/external customers.
- Process invoices and orders through IPROC and reconcile petty cash.
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
- Replenishment of the shop floor.
- Part of your responsibilities will be….
- Following Health and Safety Policy.
- Have a full clean UK driving licence.
- Have a min of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Vehicle, parts and servicing discount.
- To be successful you will:
£19,945 - £21,947 a year
- If you have any queries regarding the application form or recruitment process, please contact Lewis Melvin, Recruitment Administrator, on 01698 377743.
£16,862 - £17,626 a year
- You will be responsible for arranging appointments, maintaining client records, the sale of retail products.
- To apply for this position you must have experience…
£9.61 - £9.75 an hour
- South Lanarkshire Leisure & Culture are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Facility Assistanst to provide a range of services to ensure the smooth operation…
- The Operations Administrator will provide administrative support to Engineering, Technical and other Operational support functions.
£22,448 a year
- The main purpose of this role is to provide a high-level administrative service to ensure the smooth running and efficiency of the Glasgow Theatres, including…
- Basic understanding of customer services and how to deal with customers.
- As a Sales Assistant, you will work within a small team to deliver outstanding customer…
£10,439 - £14,636 a year
- South Lanarkshire Council is committed to providing support to members of the armed forces, veterans and their families which is set out in the Armed Forces…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.