jobs in High Blantyre
- This post is considered Regulated Work with Children and Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act, 2007.
- The SMART Project is an innovative project aimed at supporting adults with learning disabilities within North Ayrshire to support them to maintain their own…
- Your benefits package will include generous annual leave, up to £500 towards driving lessons, personal life insurance and a group personal pension scheme along…
- Due to the nature of this role, support visits are not always located in a fixed location and the distance between two or more working locations in a working…
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
- You may get involved in exciting activities outside of the home too – our residents/service users participate in day trips, charity events and much more!
- Be able to provide at least 2 care related references, one of which must be your most recent or current employer and completed by a superior or someone who can…
- Whilst experience is not essential as full training will be provided we very much welcome previous experience working as Home Carer, Care Worker, Health Care…
- You will require to be registered with the PVG scheme before being employed with our organisation.
- In line with the Scottish Social Services Council you will be…
- To protect vulnerable adults / children from internal/external elements and act as a Patient / resident Advocate.
- Recent UK experience within a similar role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.