jobs in High Blantyre
You refined by:
£24,406 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
£18,383 - £20,015 a year
- If you have any queries regarding the application form or recruitment process, please contact Margaret Stewart, Recruitment Administrator on 01698 377744.
£9.40 an hour
- Pick and pack orders, with repetitive handling/lifting of sometimes heavy and large items.
- This role requires the manual handling of both small and large items…
- Serving them their cup of tea, made just the way they like it.
- Ages 21 - 24, £7.70 Per Hour during probation rising to £7.83 Per Hour after probation.
- Target driven - *this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
- Basic understanding of customer services and how to deal with customers.
- As a Sales Assistant, you will work within a small team to deliver outstanding customer…
- To apply, you should have experience in manual handling, and a good knowledge of safe working practices, it is also essential that you hold a Forklift Licence.
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Work as part of a team focused on delivering a fast and friendly customer experience.
- Identifying the needs of customers and offering a tailored package to meet their needs.
- We are looking for energetic and motivated Inbound Agents to join our…
- BrewDog are on the hunt for bar team for BrewDog Hop Hub Taproom!
- Our Hop Hub Taproom is located on our fully-chilled warehouse just North of Motherwell.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.