jobs in High Blantyre
£25,000 a year
- This role is working with a well known insurance company, handling motor claims in their busy office in Glasgow city centre.
- The bus was 5 minutes early".
£8.65 an hour
- Do you have strong Admin experience?
- You have strong Admin experience.
- Booking IT equipment for staff.
- Please send your cv to Jade @ the Glasgow office.
£20,000 - £26,000 a year
- Proven telephone skills with the ability to remain calm when dealing with dissatisfied customers.
- The ability to show empathy and understanding to vulnerable…
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Providing updates and communicating with customers daily.
- Interested and keen to pursue this fantastic opportunity?
- Complaint Handling: 1 year (Required).
£12 an hour
- Update internal telephone records of key contact clients & staff, including contact numbers and job titles.
- Answer calls politely, quickly and efficiently.
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- You can quickly build rapport with your customers.
- You can show empathy to vulnerable customers.
- Strong knowledge of the FCA regulations and Treating Customers…
£23,000 a year
- I am currently seeking Property Claims Handlers with outstanding technical knowledge to join my client based in Glasgow, City Centre.
£20,000 - £27,000 a year
- Communicating with customers and clients in a professional manner via both telephone and email.
- Discussing the complaint outcome with customers, handling any…
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- You will respond to any telephone or email inquiries from any clients on a regular basis ensuring that their needs are assisted with urgency.
£20,000 - £21,000 a year
- Handling sensitive calls with empathy, particularly relating to any vulnerable customers.
- Managing both inbound and outbound customer calls, handling all…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.