£16,250 a year
- Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to background checks which include 3-year work references, criminal background check, and basic…
£17,550 a year
- Handle inbound telephone calls delivering the best possible outcome.
- Build rapport with customers and colleagues.
- What duties can you expect?*.
£23,000 - £24,500 a year
- Display excellent technical and product knowledge providing insight to customers where possible.
- Must have a positive mindset, be forward-thinking and focused…
£10 an hour
- Replying to queries within central mailbox.
- You have strong administrative experience.
- Do you have strong admin experience?
- Are you who we are looking for?*.
£18,000 a year
- Acting as first point of contact, you will ensure clients get the best level of service, as well as supporting with telephone calls, checking in clients,…
£24,000 a year
- Imagine a Property Claims Handler role in state-of-the-art city centre offices.
- If you have property claims handling experience and are interested in…
£11 an hour
- Answering incoming and overspill calls within the office.
- Dealing with general personnel related issues for operatives to include; loading new employees,…
£25,000 a year
- This role is working with a well known insurance company, handling motor claims in their busy office in Glasgow city centre.
- The bus was 5 minutes early".
£25,000 a year
- We offer excellent training which allows you to successfully manage a portfolio of up to 350 casualty claims consisting of Employer’s Liability, Product…
£28,000 a year
- I am currently recruiting for an independent broker based in Glasgow, City Centre who are seeking an experienced claims handler to join their growing team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.