jobs in High Blantyre
You refined by:
Fosters Funeral Directors
- The main purpose of the role is to collection and transportation of deceased, acting in a responsible and dignified manner at all times.
£20,877 - £21,224 a year
- The EDRMS team is responsible for all incoming mail and document management for Social Work localities across South Lanarkshire Council.
£24,118 a year
- KNOWLEDGE /SKILLS: Experience of providing clerical support in a busy fast paced administration team.
- The role holder will work with the wider HR team providing…
£24,406 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
£22,448 a year
- The main purpose of this role is to provide a high-level administrative service to ensure the smooth running and efficiency of the Glasgow Theatres, including…
£9.61 - £9.75 an hour
- The successful candidate will deal with customer enquiries, cash handling, issuing of receipts and preparing money for banking as well as operating our…
£19,945 - £21,947 a year
- They’re the first point of contact for the public, and they work to prioritise each call, provide effective life support, first aid and medical advice where…
£19,314 - £21,482 a year
- Ability to communicate by email, face to face or by telephone with the public or other stakeholders.
- Operating the telephone switchboard ensuring AiB's standard…
£9.40 an hour
- Pick and pack orders, with repetitive handling/lifting of sometimes heavy and large items.
- This role requires the manual handling of both small and large items…
£24,108 - £31,362 a year
- Due to the nature of the work and the geographical area, some travel by official vehicle will be inevitable and applicants must have a full manual driving…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.