jobs in High Blantyre
You refined by:
£20,877 - £21,224 a year
- The EDRMS team is responsible for all incoming mail and document management for Social Work localities across South Lanarkshire Council.
- You’ll ensure the aircraft and our customers are prepared for landing, helping customers to disembark the aircraft safely and efficiently with a lasting…
£17,008 - £18,851 a year
- Deal with enquiries and correspondence from internal/external customers.
- Process invoices and orders through IPROC and reconcile petty cash.
£21,500 - £25,675 a year
- Experience of driving up to 3.5T Van in a professional capacity.
- Promote the company’s products and services.
- Loading and unloading of vehicle.
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£19,945 - £21,947 a year
- If you have any queries regarding the application form or recruitment process, please contact Lewis Melvin, Recruitment Administrator, on 01698 377743.
£37,000 a year
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more).
£16,965 - £18,322 a year
- Barnardo's Forth Valley Services work in partnership with three Local Authorities – Clackmannanshire, Falkirk and Stirling and HMYOI Polmont, to deliver a wide…
£9.32 an hour
- Therefore, it is an offence to apply if you are barred from working with children.
- Community & Enterprise Resources provide catering and cleaning services in…
£25,026 a year
- The purpose of the role is to provide professional and pro-active secretarial support in order to meet the needs of The Glasgow Service Centre team which…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.