jobs in Hedge End
You refined by:
£27,511 - £30,046 a year
- The Institute of Criminal Justice Studies is the largest criminology school in the UK with an established presence in Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral…
Rachel Madocks School
£9,111 - £9,788 a year
- Ideally, you will be an experienced administrator and receptionist and have experience of working in a school environment although the latter is not essential.
Wickham Church of England Primary School
£18,065 - £18,371 a year
- Do you want to support children with Special Educational Needs and help remove barriers to learning for vulnerable children?
- Are you patient, firm but fair?
Awbridge Primary School
- Follow systems and school policies consistently to ensure the safeguarding and safety of our children.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all members of school staff…
£22,645 a year
- Maternity, adoption or shared parental leave of up to 26 weeks full pay followed by 13 weeks of statutory pay and a further 13 weeks unpaid, and statutory…
Horndean Church of England Junior School
£9.36 - £9.52 an hour
- Our SEND LSAs work in close partnership with class teachers, parents, outside agencies and our Inclusion Leader (SENCo) to promote learning for all children.
- Have experience of working with children in Primary / Junior Schools.
- Primarily, we are seeking an experienced teaching assistant who has had experience of…
- The role is essential to ensuring our customers receive the correct deliveries at the correct time and uphold our promise of delivering exactly.
£15,000 - £19,999 a year
- You will join a team of six Night Cleaning Operatives who sit within our Estates Department, ensuring that the high standards of cleaning are maintained across…
- You will be following standard processes, whilst using our booking system, making changes to Guest bookings to ensure our Guests impacted still experience…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.