jobs in Haslemere
£9.20 an hour
- Take pride in their work.
- Be able to meet the physical demands of the job.
- Have high standards of cleaning.
- Be able to work individually and as part of a team.
Anton Infant School
- During the school holidays there is flexibility in how hours can be worked.
- Working with two other staff members, you will be responsible for helping to ensure…
- Supporting the whole restaurant team, front of house and back of house, to make sure the restaurant is running like clockwork.
- 50% Azzurri group discount card.
£9.50 an hour
- Access to high street discounts.
- Access to low interest loans.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support.
- What will you get in return?
£9.18 an hour
- South Bersted C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers…
- Ages 21 - 24, £7.70 Per Hour during probation rising to £8.05 Per Hour after probation.
- Ages 18 - 20, £6.32 Per Hour during probation rising to £6.42 Per Hour…
£8.38 an hour
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Allows you to take pride in what you do.
- Take pride in your work.
- If you are looking for a role that.
£9.50 an hour
- Salisbury Group — your national local service provider — is a leading facilities management (FM) and maintenance services company.
- Times – 7 PM to 9.30 PM.
The Other Wife Ltd
- Own car and licence is required for the role.
- We use homemade chemical free, non toxic products.
- Products, equipment and training will be provided.
£9.00 - £9.50 an hour
- The successful Cleaner will be paid an hourly rate of £9 - £9.50, with access to the company employee benefits that will be available to you as soon as you…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.