You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£18,536 a year
- Similar roles: Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
- Raymond Crescent is a supported living service, providing accommodation for five male adults aged 18+ with mental health needs, moderate learning disabilities…
£8,277 a year
- The post involves supporting our customers to access local learning and leisure facilities using our vehicles and so you will need to meet the criteria of our…
- As part of the selection process you will have an opportunity to meet the people you will be supporting in their home environment.
- We also offer the following;
£9.62 an hour
- We won’t sugar-coat it, working in a forensic psychiatric ward is challenging and intense work.
- It therefore goes without saying that support workers are a…
- As a support worker at the Willows you will work with people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities to promote independence and support them to lead…
£18,450 a year
- While you must be able to demonstrate an understanding of social care, full training is provided and you will also be supported in your new role by your local…
£17,063 - £17,355 a year
- Being a driver is desirable as some of our individuals own their own vehicles, you will also need to have a manual license and be prepared to drive a work…
£8.50 - £8.70 an hour
- We are looking for Full Time Support Workers with a positive and caring attitude at our local service in Liss.
- New to Care or Experienced?
- The Trust works with adult and children’s social care to ensure that the integrated service has systems in place to equip staff and bank workers with the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.