You refined by:
£9.00 - £9.30 an hour
- Not only will you keep the store looking spotless, you’ll also make sure it’s a safe place to shop and work, by clearing up spillages in the aisles and removing…
£10 an hour
- Access to high street discounts.
- Access to low interest loans.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support.
- What will you get in return?
£20,070 - £21,132 a year
- We require you to hold a full, clean UK driving licence to enable you to drive our vehicle to the various blocks of flats.
- Permanent, 37 hours per week.
Anton Infant School
- Be reliable and take pride in their work to ensure our children have a clean and safe school in which to learn.
- Be able to meet the physical demands of the job.
- Supporting the whole restaurant team, front of house and back of house, to make sure the restaurant is running like clockwork.
- 50% Azzurri group discount card.
£9 an hour
- The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
St Alban's Church of England Aided Primary School
- Take pride in their work to ensure that children have a clean and safe school in which to learn.
- There will be a requirement to work during term-time and also…
Now hiring at 1 Denmark Street,…
£9.00 - £9.50 an hour
- You will work on a shift pattern and be paid an hourly rate of £9.00 - £9.50, with access to Apleona employee benefits that will be available to you as soon as…
Anton Junior School
£17,364 a year
- We are looking for someone who takes pride in providing an excellent cleaning service for our school to ensure it is a welcoming environment that supports the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.