jobs in Haslemere
- Also helping out on the sales floor when required you will develop and continually update your product knowledge and jewellery expertise and share your passion…
£7,581 a year
- Aspire Sussex has an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join its Student Services team, based in Crawley.
- As an Administrator you will be responsible for providing customer service and administrative support to our Customers, partners and external 3rd parties.
- Teams provide back-office processing allowing customers buy, sell and hold investments.
- This role is to provide administration services in the various…
£18,000 - £24,000 a year
- Greeting and handling queries where possible, of visitors to the office - customers, suppliers, sub-contractors.
- Dealing with paperwork and filing.
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- Communicating with customers via telephone and email.
- You will be responsible for issuing sales invoices and building strong client relationships.
£18,000 a year
- The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative and coordination support for outstanding contracts and supporting the sales team with administration…
£17,500 a year
- Direct contact with customers via the telephone and the ecommerce ticketing system.
- Maintenance of authorisation rules and budgets for customers.
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- Proactive approach to all business communication and providing updates in a timely manner.
- Positive attitude and real passion for helping people.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Hold excellent skills in dealing with and attending to customers including a high standard in written and verbal communication.
- For this role you will need to:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.