jobs in Haslemere
£25,533 a year
- Working in an Immigration Removal Centre isn’t just about keeping people detained.
- The Centre operates 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year and…
- This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, 5 year referencing, driving licence & health check.
- The ability to form positive and constructive relationships…
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- You will work in an extremely busy school office and be responsible for Student Reception, therefore you will need to be calm and friendly but assertive;
£20,344 - £21,589 a year
- The school has a commitment to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to enhanced DBS clearance, health check and authenticated professional references…
£24,000 - £30,000 a year
- Caremark is proud to be a wholly UK owned and operated home care franchise which has an established and successful UK based network.
£24,737 a year
- Successful applicants (dependent on role) are required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
- Please note that we do not accept CVs.
- Please note this is not a WSCC post, it is being advertised on behalf of our partner organisation.
£8.75 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
- This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- This will include individuals where regular or frequent mental health crises are a feature of their on-going…
- The role will focus on managing the administration of our new starter process including issuing offer letters and contracts of employment, but also to support…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.