jobs in Haslemere
You refined by:
£500 a week
- Must enjoy the company of children although nannying is not required.
- Driver would be great as location is slightly remote.
- Be aware of products and their uses.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain close to the detail and working to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Someone who can work independently;
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
£9.48 an hour
- This position is a guaranteed 3 Month FIXED TERM CONTRACT, with the strong chance of becoming a permanent position.
- To provide an excellent reception service, ensuring all customers are attended to in an appropriate manner.
- To check and ensure all the facilities in the area…
£10.24 an hour
- Your annual salary will be £21,372.35 (inclusive of allowances) this is equivalent to £10.24 per hour with overtime available at a premium rate.
£30,000 a year
- Cash and Bank, Treasury and Cash Flow team.
- As a finance graduate in Sony Electronics, over two years, you will be assigned to several rotations (from 3 to 6…
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- How will you do it?
- Offers flexible shifts around our enviable opening hours!
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- What’s in it for you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.