jobs in Haslemere
£39,782 - £42,683 a year
- The successful candidate will ideally be CCAB or CIMA qualified with post qualified experience and have the ability to communicate and work effectively with…
£8.50 an hour
- Experience as a Waiter or Bar Tender in a similar 4*/5* restaurant or Hotel environment.
- Due to the rural location of the Goodwood Estate, own, reliable…
£35,934 a year
- Successful applicants must have a full driving licence in order to fulfil the role.
- The successful person will work as lead specialist, providing clinical…
- Primarily, you’ll provide information to customers, working alongside the Optometrist, to help them select the best products and services to ensure customers…
- To secure this role you will need previous experience as either an optical assistant or dispensing assistant and have a real passion for providing fantastic…
£8.50 an hour
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year.
- The ability to adapt to varying workloads, remaining cool as a cucumber during super…
- You will work in several domestic homes and will be paid directly in cash on the day.
- PART TIME SELF EMPLOYED DOMESTIC CLEANERS REQUIRED.
£18,795 a year
- School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced CRB check.
- Identify possible opportunities to enhance level of service provided to both internal and external customers.
- To succeed, the ideal candidate will...
£23,000 a year
- Resolving queries and escalating with internal account managers and customers.
- Working with other team members to form an efficient cohesive team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.