You refined by:
Chichester PO20 (undo)
£8.50 an hour
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- As a Health and Wellbeing Advisor, you will focus on health and wellbeing interventions for the Fire & Rescue Service in the first two years, after which it is…
£25,295 - £27,905 a year
- Above all, you will need to show that you are passionate about making it easy for our customers to interact with public services in West Sussex.
£19,554 - £19,945 a year
- The SENAT manages the decisions and processes concerned with Statutory Assessment for learners with an education, health and care plan (EHCP), the placement of…
- Clean driving licence with the ability to drive up to 3.5 ton temperature controlled Van.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act …
£8.21 an hour
- You will be working primarily on the shop floor approaching and assisting customers, demonstrating toys, helping on the till points and making sure your store…
£21,087 - £23,045 a year
- All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, which may include a check of the barred lists and any relevant overseas checks.
- We are looking for extraordinary temporary retail sales advisors to help us create the ultimate Christmas shopping experience for every one of our customers.
- With a strong retail or customer service background, you’ll be the first point of contact for our customers in a shopping experience that exceeds expectations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.