jobs in Haslemere
£16,016 - £17,077 a year
- To succeed within this role, you will be need to be adaptable and flexible.
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone who looks for stable and long term…
- Provided with ongoing training, you will be equipped with specialist knowledge to confidently advise on an extensive range of holiday packages and tailor-made…
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- How will you do it?
£21,881 - £39,587 a year
- Provide all possible assistance to customers when trains are delayed, arranging for urgent messages from customers to be forwarded, where practicable.
- To answer all incoming calls and connect the caller to the required recipient in a timely manner.
- Meet and Greet all guests in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Ability to work in a safe manner and consider the safety of others.
- You will be an integral member of our shift team who ensure the smooth operation within our…
£1,145 - £2,291 a month
- Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults.
- Minimum of 35 hours per week.
St Mary's Church of England Voluntary Aided Junior...
£18,065 - £18,371 a year
- Warmly welcoming visitors, answering telephone enquiries.
- Be an effective communicator with children, parents and visitors.
- You will be equipped with specialist knowledge through ongoing training to confidently advise on an extensive range of holiday packages, tailor-made holiday…
- Direct sales experience, working to sales targets with a proven sales record preferably from a retail role.
- Achieving foreign exchange sales targets in relation…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.