jobs in Haslemere
£16,000 - £17,000 a year
- Working for a fast paced company based in Alton you will be working alongside a diligent and dynamic team.
- Your day to day tasks will include;
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis via telephone and email.
- Working as a Systems Administrator for an expanding business in Basingstoke, you will be a vital…
- You will need to have an NVQ Level 2 equivalent in Pharmacy Services and may currently be or have previous experience of working as a Pharmacy Advisor …
£35,000 a year
- Work closely with the sales team throughout the Bid process.
- Create quality focused bid responses.
- Strong IT and admin skills.
- Produce reports on bid progress.
£19,000 - £21,000 a year
- Must be able to work and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- My client is looking for a talented Golf Club Builder. responsible for the assembly, repair and…
- Transport goods to storage facilities and/or back to clients.
- Plan transport and removals efficiently.
- Fantastic company with great benefits.
£18,000 - £25,000 a year
- Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support.
- Professional communication manner, both written and verbally.
- What’s needed to be considered.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Level 4 diploma qualified as a minimum.
- They provide tailored financial advice on a range of financial products for both private and corporate clients.
£26,000 - £35,000 a year
- Liaise with clients with regards any queries or service updates in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist with the planning and monitoring of the workflow with…
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- Looking for a computer literate person who is passionate about golf and who has a confident and professional telephone manner, aptitude to learn good customer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.