jobs in Haslemere
You refined by:
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- How will you do it?
£45,567 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
£13,573 a year
- You will be the first point of contact for parents, pupils and other visitors to the school, and so a 'hands on' approach and the ability to be calm whilst…
Mill Chase Academy
£18,795 - £19,945 a year
- Ensure the efficient administration of cash receipts entered onto the online Tucasi cash system, being reconciled to the bank account daily and entered on PSF…
£37,528 a year
- BPSS government standard pre-employment vetting requires Network Rail to screen a potential employees unspent criminal convictions and undertake 3 year career…
£17,000 - £28,000 a year
- Maternity, adoption or shared parental leave of up to 26 weeks full pay followed by 13 weeks statutory pay and a further 13 weeks unpaid, and paternity leave of…
£1,145 - £2,291 a month
- Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults.
- Minimum of 35 hours per week.
£22,000 a year
- You will promote excellent customer service by greeting all customers contacting the centre in a professional and courteous manner and in accordance with brand…
Crondall Primary School
£2,693 a month
- We employ our own kitchen staff (not HC3S) and are well known for our delicious school meals, which are freshly prepared in our spacious and well-equipped…
£21,881 - £32,658 a year
- Provide all possible assistance to customers when trains are delayed, arranging for urgent messages from customers to be forwarded, where practicable.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.