jobs in Harrogate HG1
- Basic understanding of customer services and how to deal with customers.
- As a Sales Assistant, you will work within a small team to deliver outstanding customer…
- To work nights you need to be over 18 years of age.
£8.75 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
£24,108 - £27,236 a year
- Producing set number of asylum decisions both weekly / monthly whilst demonstrating sensitivity, emotional resilience and understanding of the needs of…
£20,467 a year
- Attend one to one, team and Directorate meetings as required, maintaining action logs and sharing with the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Access to Smile Everyday - a range of health products and services.
- Booking and amending appointments, answering the phone, updating patient records.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- You will be based in Knaresborough, working as the Group Purchase Ledger Administrator.
- Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 887 9348 if you're…
£9.99 an hour
- As a Department Supervisor you will work with the Department Manager to excite and engage a team of up to 25 Customer Assistants to provide excellent customer…
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- You DON'T need any previous retail experience.
- What you’ll get in return.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.