jobs in Harlow CM17
You refined by:
- It’s fast-moving, fun and rewarding and in return for giving customers great experiences, we’ll support you on your own career journey.
£8.26 an hour
- You will be responsible for dealing with all types of enquiries and as the first point of contact for our customers, you will provide advice and support both…
- Because your Sales colleague isn’t available right now, you help the guest with the online registration.
- And making sure everyone who visits us feels totally at…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- We also operate strict screening procedures for posts with access to vulnerable adults and children.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act…
£8.62 - £10.00 an hour
- The Receptionist provides an overview of the home in support of the marketing and sales efforts.
- You will be responsible for greeting potential residents,…
£21,500 - £23,000 a year
- Greeting patients, answering phones, booking appointments, diary management, caretaker of the clinic, supervising the cleaning, stock ordering, patient concerns…
- Receive, direct and relay telephone, fax & email and other queries.
- If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home.
- As the first point of contact, you will greet members and guests as they arrive, answer any queries they may have face to face or over the phone, demonstrate…
£17,000 - £18,000 a year
- Answer telephone calls and ensure accurate and basic information is taken.
- Experience of handling calls and meeting/greeting people preferred but not essential.
Essex Primary Care
- Duties will include dealing with patient queries face to face and over the telephone and you will also work on administration tasks to include, emails,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.