You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
- QCF/NVQ 1 or 2 in Health and Social Care preferred or a willingness to work towards this.
- Our home encourages involvement in a range of fun activities for all…
£10.75 - £11.00 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Opportunities close to home, plus many opportunities for career progression.
- Perks of being directly employed:
£9.20 an hour
- As a Key Worker under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents.
£21,216 a year
- We are recruiting for Carers to joing our Luxury Elderly Nursng Home, Belmont House in Sutton, with great transport links to the home!
- What can we offer you?
- All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check.
- Brighterkind is a dynamic care home group that is delivering a new approach to…
£10.55 an hour
- At Allied we put the customers at the heart of everything we do.
- For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy…
£9 an hour
- Participation in resident activities and events held at the Signature home.
- Signature is a growing business, and each home has its own individual…
- Help with washing & dressing · Shopping & meal preparation · Prompting with medication · Support with daily routines · Respite services · Socialising and…
- One of the UK’s leading care home providers, Care UK run over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK that provide residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life…
£9.30 an hour
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification.
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.